Wednesday, July 31, 2024

HELPER: You have a personal helper, the Holy Spirit - Romans 8:26

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will. Romans 8:26-27 NLT

Eternal Truth: 'I [JESUS] will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever." John 14:16; "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and will bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you." John 14:26

Praise & Prayer
Your love and care amazes me, Lord Jesus. I praise You for sending the Holy Spirit to be my Personal Helper when I feel weak, discouraged, or stressed out. Holy Spirit, I am grateful for the prayers You make on my behalf to our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name. Come over me, Holy Spirit, and help me to be in harmony with God's will for my life. Fill me with unspeakable joy, and use me this day to make a difference in the life of an individual who is feeble in their faith and longs for a new life. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...