Friday, August 9, 2024

CHILD: You are a child of promise - Romans 9:8

But it’s not as though God’s word has failed. Not all who are descended from Israel are part of Israel. Not all of Abraham’s children are called Abraham’s descendants, but instead your descendants will be named through Isaac. That means it isn’t the natural children who are God’s children, but it is the children from the promise who are counted as descendants. Romans 9:6-8 CEB

Infallible Truth: "And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29; "And you, dear brothers and sisters, are children of the promise, just like Isaac." Galatians 4:28;

Praise & Prayer
Heaven and earth will pass away, but Your words, Lord Jesus, will never pass away. Heavenly Father, as I read Your unfailing promise that the Spirit told Paul to write, my heart is filled with gratitude for making me a “child of promise,” a descendant of Your family through faith in Christ, my Savior. Just as Isaac was a child of the promise to Abraham, so too are those who belong to Christ. Holy Spirit, please connect me with someone today who considers themselves an outcast and does not comprehend the amazing birthright that God has given us in Christ. Grant me the opportunity to plant this seed of truth in their heart, "And you, dear brother or dear sister, are an heir and child of promise, just like Isaac if you belong to Christ." I pray for their rebirth in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...