Wednesday, August 21, 2024

SUPPORT: The ROOT supports you - Romans 11:18

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. Romans 11:17-18 NIV

Eternal Truth: “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I AM THE ROOT and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” Revelation 22:16; “I AM the Vine; you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing." John 15:5

Praise & Prayer
I testify, Lord Jesus, that YOU are the Root who nourishes, supports, and gives me life. Without you, my life would be like a fruitless branch and dry tumbleweed. I praise You for reminding me through this holy scripture that I have grafted in as a branch into the family of God because some of the branches, people of Israel, have been broken off. Please deliver me, Holy Spirit, from ever having a spirit of superiority or foolish pride. Teach me to be rooted in Christ so I can learn to have an attitude of humility like Jesus and regard others as more important than myself. Use me today to support people who are broken, hurting, and feel like withered grass. I pray for their restoration and salvation in the mighty name of Jesus, the Root and Vine of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...