Thursday, August 22, 2024

DELIVERER: The Deliverer has come to take away your sins - Romans 11:26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way, all Israel will be saved. As it is written:
“The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”
Romans 11:25-27 NIV


Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Abba Father, for sending Christ Jesus, The Deliverer, to save me from the wages of sin and death. Lord Jesus, I stand amazed at Who You are and what You have done for me, a lost sinner who was dead in my trespasses and sins. Thank You for delivering me from hopelessness, fear, blindness, insecurity, darkness, demonic control, and the fires of hell. I rejoice to read this Holy Scripture about the coming day when You will save all Israel and turn away their godlessness. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is enchained by the devil and has a hardened heart towards God. Lord Jesus, I pray for their deliverance as I point them to You and call upon Your mighty name. Hosanna [save now]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power: Christ and the Holy Spirit work powerfully through you - Romans 15:19

I can only speak of what Christ has done through me. I have helped the people who are not Jews to obey Him. I have done it by words and by ...