Thursday, September 26, 2024

CHOSEN: You have been chosen by the Lord Jesus - Romans 16:13

Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too. Romans 16:13 NIV

Infallible Truth: “You did not choose Me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you." John 15:16; “For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that He has chosen you.” 1 Thessalonians 1:4; "Many are called, but few are chosen." Matthew 22:14

Who was RUFUS? He was the son of Simon from Cyrene, who was told by Roman soldiers to carry Jesus' cross on the road to Calvary. Click HERE to learn more.


Praise & Prayer
My heart is full of joy and gratitude, Lord Jesus, for choosing me and giving me a life filled with eternal purpose. You've given me a new identity that rescues me from feeling like a forsaken outcast. Like Rufus and his mother, I want to be a faithful follower of You who bears much fruit and brings honor to Your name by being a godly witness of Your everlasting love and boundless mercy. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who feels worthless and is searching for purpose. Abba Father, I ask in Jesus' mighty name that You would please free them from having a mindset of inferiority and open heart to believe in this wonderful scripture about being chosen in Christ, just like Rufus was. Hosanna, in the highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...