Tuesday, September 24, 2024

RISK: Courage to risk your life for others - Romans 16:4

Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in Christ Jesus. They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them. Romans 16:3-4NIV

Infallible Truth: "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters." 1 John 3:16; "The reason the Father loves Me [Jesus] is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.” John 10:17-18; "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." John 15:13

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for the great love You've shown me by laying down Your perfect and sinless life in order to save me. I now understand what love is, evidenced by the courage to sacrifice and risk my life for You and others. Holy Spirit, please fill my heart with the great love and fearless courage of Jesus so that I am prepared and willing to risk my life for others, just as Priscilla and Aquila did for Paul in the face of persecution and the possibility of death. In His mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...