Tuesday, September 10, 2024

ENDURANCE+ENCOURAGEMENT: God gives you endurance and encouragement - Romans 15:5

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:5-6 NIV

Eternal Truth: "To those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life." Romans 2:7; "You therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ." 2 Timothy 2:3; "For, 'Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct Him?' But we have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2:16


Praise & Prayer
Thank You, Heavenly Father, for blessing me with the mind of Christ so I can think as He thinks, endure as He endured, and be an encouragement as He is to me. Holy Spirit, please teach me to have the mind of Christ so that I may persevere through any pain, suffering, or persecution I face, just as He persevered until the end. Help me glorify God today by enduring hardships as a good soldier and being an instrument of encouragement to my family and friends. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...