Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory. Romans 15:7 NLT
Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I believe what You say of me, and thank You for Your acceptance. Before you came into my life, I couldn't accept myself and felt rejected by others. I desired to improve my appearance, physical strength, possessions, and knowledge to gain the approval of others. Now I realize that the most crucial acceptance in life is being accepted by You. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is struggling with their identity and feels unacceptable in the eyes of God. Use my care to open the eyes of their heart to believe in this wonderful promise of Christ's acceptance that brings glory to God. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESENT: "The Lord is with you in the fire." Daniel 3:25
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
“ In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment