Wednesday, September 11, 2024

ACCEPTED: Christ has accepted you - Romans 15:7

Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory. Romans 15:7 NLT

Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I believe what You say of me, and thank You for Your acceptance. Before you came into my life, I couldn't accept myself and felt rejected by others. I desired to improve my appearance, physical strength, possessions, and knowledge to gain the approval of others. Now I realize that the most crucial acceptance in life is being accepted by You. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is struggling with their identity and feels unacceptable in the eyes of God. Use my care to open the eyes of their heart to believe in this wonderful promise of Christ's acceptance that brings glory to God. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power: Christ and the Holy Spirit work powerfully through you - Romans 15:19

I can only speak of what Christ has done through me. I have helped the people who are not Jews to obey Him. I have done it by words and by ...