Thursday, September 12, 2024

HOPE: In Christ, you will find hope - Romans 15:12And again, Isaiah says,

And again, Isaiah says, 
The Root [Christ] of Jesse will spring up,
One who will arise to rule over the nations;
in Him, the Gentiles will hope." Romans 15:12


Eternal Truth: "God wanted to make known among the Gentiles the glorious wealth of this mystery, which is CHRIST in you, the HOPE of glory." Colossians 1:27; "Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and of CHRIST JESUS, who is our HOPE." Colossians 1:27

Prayer & Praise
I am no longer hopeless because Christ is my hope. I thank you, Lord Jesus, for rescuing me from my deep despair and filling my heart with fullness of hope. I know it pains Your heart to see so many people in our society living without hope and hurting themselves because they do not have a personal relationship with You, our Messiah. Please use me, Holy Spirit, to be a beacon of hope today by guiding a family member or person in the marketplace toward Christ, our hope. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power: Christ and the Holy Spirit work powerfully through you - Romans 15:19

I can only speak of what Christ has done through me. I have helped the people who are not Jews to obey Him. I have done it by words and by ...