Friday, September 13, 2024

Joy & Peace: The God of hope fills you with joy and peace - Romans 15:13

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NLT

Infallible Truth: "Though you have not seen Him [Christ], you love Him. Though you do not now see Him, you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls." 1 Peter 1:8-9; 'Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27


Praise & Prayer
I trust You, Gracious Father, and praise You for filling my life with the inexpressible joy and the abiding peace of Christ Jesus, my Lord. I praise You for reminding me over and over again through the Holy Scriptures that You are the God of hope who performs the impossible for those who trust in You. Holy Spirit, please help me overflow with confident hope so I can be an instrument of Christ's joy and peace to family members, friends, and people in the marketplace who are living in the valley of depression and are in need of hope. I pray in the mighty and precious name of JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...