Monday, September 16, 2024

WHOLENESS: You are made whole and holy by God's Holy Spirit - Romans 15:16

So, my dear friends, don’t take my rather bold and blunt language as criticism. It’s not criticism. I’m simply underlining how very much I need your help in carrying out this highly focused assignment God gave me, this priestly and gospel work of serving the spiritual needs of the non-Jewish outsiders so they can be presented as an acceptable offering to God, made whole and holy by God’s Holy Spirit. Romans 15:15-16 MSG

Infallible Truth: "For it is in Christ that the fullness of God's nature dwells embodied, and in Him you are made COMPLETE [WHOLE]." Colossians 2:9; "But Jesus declared, “Someone touched Me, for I know that power has gone out from Me. Then the woman, seeing that she could not escape notice, came trembling and fell down before Him. In the presence of all the people, she explained why she had touched Him and how she had immediately been healed. And He said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: Your faith has made You whole; go in peace." Luke 8:46-48

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for the marvelous transformation You've done in my life, making it whole and holy by the power of God's Holy Spirit. Never have I felt my life was complete until I surrendered myself to You. Holy Spirit, please empower me to be a priestly vessel like Paul, serving the spiritual needs of my family and people in the marketplace whose lives are shackled with the heavy burden of incompleteness and inadequacy. I pray in the mighty and precious name of Jesus, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...