Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Power: Christ and the Holy Spirit work powerfully through you - Romans 15:19

I can only speak of what Christ has done through me. I have helped the people who are not Jews to obey Him. I have done it by words and by living with them. God showed them His power through me. The Holy Spirit did powerful works through me in front of them. From Jerusalem to the country of Illyricum I have preached the Good News of Christ. Romans 15:18-19 NLV

Prayer and Praise
I bow my knees before you, Lord Jesus, and praise you for the great things you've done in me and through me. I see how Your power works greatest in the weakest who fully rely upon You. Holy Spirit, please continue to work powerfully through me so that my family and people in my circle of influence may see the mighty works of Christ in my life. Convict their heart to believe the Good News of Christ our Almighty Savior. In His precious name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...