Friday, October 11, 2024

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” message we preach, God decided to save those who believe. 1 Corinthians 1:21 GNT

Infallible Truth: "If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9; "Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in Me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26; "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life." 1 John 5:13.

Prayer & Praise
God of my salvation, I come with gratefulness to declare my belief in Jesus Christ and publicly confess Him as my LORD. Thank You for making salvation possible for all humanity by believing in Your beloved Son. Lord Jesus, I praise You for sacrificing Your life on the cross to save me from the wages of sin, death, and eternal condemnation. Please lead me, Holy Spirit, to a person who is endeavoring to know God by their own wisdom and thinks that the message we preach about Jesus is foolish. Convict their heart to repent and believe what God says in the Bible about Christ Jesus. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BELIEVE: God saves those who believe - 1 Corinthians 1:21

For God in His wisdom made it impossible for people to know Him by means of their own wisdom. Instead, by means of the so-called “foolish” m...