Thursday, October 10, 2024

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18-19 NIV

Eternal Truth: "And He Himself [Christ] bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed." 1 Peter 2:24; "But it's unthinkable that I could ever brag about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. By His cross my relationship to the world and its relationship to me have been crucified." Galatians 6:14.

Praise & Prayer
I glory in the message of the cross, LORD God, which has powerfully transformed my life and given sinners like me the hope of eternal life. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for going to the cross to destroy the power of sin, death, and darkness. You are the reason I'm alive today. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is lost, hurting, and lonely. Open their ears to hear the message of the cross, which is the power of God to all who believe in Christ Jesus and confess Him as their Lord. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

POWER: The message of the cross is the power of God - 1 Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God . 1 Corinthia...