Monday, October 14, 2024

CHRIST: Christ is the mighty power of God to save you - 1 Corinthians 1:24

But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save them; Christ Himself is the center of God’s wise plan for their salvation. 1 Corinthians 1:24 TLB

Praise & Prayer
Holy Father, I praise You for opening my eyes to see that Christ alone is all that I need and all that my heart desires. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being the center of my life, who is my wisdom, my mighty power, and my salvation. Use me this day, Holy Spirit, to impart spiritual gifts of power to the weak and the good news of salvation to the lost by pointing them to Christ Jesus our Savior. Hosanna [save now], in His mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the mighty power of God to save you - 1 Corinthians 1:24

But God has opened the eyes of those called to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles, to see that Christ is the mighty power of God to save the...