Wednesday, October 16, 2024

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pure enough to be in His presence. Christ is the One who set us free from sin. So, as the Scriptures say, “Whoever boasts should boast only about the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:30-31 ERV

Infallible Truth: "So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority." Colossians 2:10; "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" 2 Corinthians 5:16-17


Praise & Prayer
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for making me a partaker of Christ Jesus. I worship and praise you, Lord Jesus, for being my wisdom, righteousness, purity, and Savior from sin. You are the sole reason for my existence and I testify that you are the only one who makes my life complete. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is hurting and feels completely broken. Use my empathy to open the eyes of their heart, helping them to trust in God by believing in Christ Jesus, who changes everything and makes our lives complete. I pray in Jesus' mighty name for their salvation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHRIST: Christ is the reason you are right with God and free from sin - 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

It is God who has made you part of Christ Jesus. And Christ has become for us wisdom from God. He is the reason we are right with God and pu...