Thursday, October 17, 2024

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power. 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 NIV

Worship & Prayer
Sovereign LORD, Yours is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. You are the Almighty God who reigns over. I ask for forgiveness for the times I have relied on people for wisdom or help instead of trusting in You. Holy Spirit, please teach me to rest in God's power by immediately turning to Him in prayer when I face personal hardships. Please guide me today to someone who is facing a mountain of fear and doubt because they are relying on the created instead of the Creator. Help me demonstrate God's power through acts of kindness rather than persuasive words. I pray for a miraculous breakthrough as they cry out to God, who moves the mountains and performs the impossible for those who love Him. I pray in the mighty name of JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: You will experience rest by trusting on God's power - 1 Corinthians 2:4-5

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith migh...