Friday, October 18, 2024

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

Infallible Truth: "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen” Ephesians 3:20–21; "Long ago, even before He made the world, God chose us to be His very own through what Christ would do for us. His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into His own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us.” Ephesians 1:4-5

Praise & Prayer
Father of glory, I love You because You first loved me. I often wonder what heaven will be like, and praise You for the hope of eternal life that Christ Jesus our Lord made possible through His crucifixion and resurrection from the dead. Lord Jesus, I bow in reverence to thank You for opening the gates of heaven and the gloriousness of my eternal future that is beyond anything I could ever imagine. I look forward to the day when You will wipe every tear from my eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain or sickness or sin or devil. All these things are gone forever! Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone who fears dying and believes there is no heaven. Open the eyes of their heart to see and believe in Christ Jesus. I pray in His glorious and mighty name.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...