Wednesday, October 9, 2024

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons with profound words and high-sounding ideas, for fear of diluting the mighty power there is in the simple message of the cross of Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:17 LB

Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I am blessed and honored to be a messenger of Your Good News. I've seen with my own eyes how the Gospel has the mighty power to transform the lives of people as the Good News has done for me. Holy Spirit, please fill me with fearless courage to preach the message of the cross of Christ in simple ways that draw the lost, sick, depressed, and broken to faith in my Savior. Help me this day to show that Jesus lives in me so I'm given the opportunity to share the Good News with the poor and needy who long to be saved. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...