Friday, July 31, 2026

SALVATION: This is the day the LORD has saved you - 1 Samuel 11:13

But Saul said, "No one will be put to death today, for this is the day the LORD saved Israel." 1 Samuel 11:13

Prayer:
I celebrate this truth and boldly proclaim that today is the day of salvation. Lord Jesus, I sing songs of praise and worship because You saved me from my enemies as You did for Israel. No longer do the devil and the chains of habitual sin control my life. I praise You for the victory You won for me through Your death on the cross and Your resurrection from the dead. I pray for my family and friends receiving this Bible Promise email who may be walking through the valley of the shadow of death and desperately need the hope of Your salvation. I ask You to rescue them today from the pit of despair as they cry out to You for mercy and salvation. I ask in Your mighty name.

Divine Truth:
"In our work together with God, then, we beg you who have received God's grace not to let it be wasted. God says, "At the right time I heard you. On the day of salvation I helped you." Listen, now is God's acceptable time! Now is the day of salvation! 2 Corinthians 6:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

SALVATION: This is the day the LORD has saved you - 1 Samuel 11:13

But Saul said, "No one will be put to death today, for this is the day the LORD saved Israel. " 1 Samuel 11:13 Prayer: I celebrate...