Affirmation:
"I may feel helpless at times, but I am never hopeless because I look to God, my refuge and strength, in times of trouble." - Hector Perez
Prayer:
I confess to You, Lord God, that there are times when I feel afraid, as David’s men did, and struggle with feelings of helplessness during life’s battles. But I am learning, like David, to seek Your will and ask what You want me to do because You are my unshakable hope and ever-present help in times of trouble. I’ve come to realize that You have sometimes allowed me to experience defeat when I rely on my own feeble strength instead of trusting in Your limitless power. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for never giving up on me and for providing everything I need to live triumphantly. Through You alone, I am more than a conqueror! Use me today to help one person conquer their fears by encouraging them to pray and call upon Your mighty name. Hosanna [save now]!
"I may feel helpless at times, but I am never hopeless because I look to God, my refuge and strength, in times of trouble." - Hector Perez
Prayer:
I confess to You, Lord God, that there are times when I feel afraid, as David’s men did, and struggle with feelings of helplessness during life’s battles. But I am learning, like David, to seek Your will and ask what You want me to do because You are my unshakable hope and ever-present help in times of trouble. I’ve come to realize that You have sometimes allowed me to experience defeat when I rely on my own feeble strength instead of trusting in Your limitless power. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for never giving up on me and for providing everything I need to live triumphantly. Through You alone, I am more than a conqueror! Use me today to help one person conquer their fears by encouraging them to pray and call upon Your mighty name. Hosanna [save now]!
No comments:
Post a Comment