Monday, August 31, 2026

PRESERVED: "God preserves you." 1 Samuel 23:14

David stayed in the wilderness in the strongholds, and remained in the hill country in the wilderness of Ziph. Saul sought him every day, but the LORD did not deliver him into his hand. 1 Samuel 23:14

Prayer:
As I read Your living Word, Heavenly Father, I am reminded that Your preservation does not always mean the absence of danger or hardship, as David’s life demonstrates. In Jesus’ mighty name, I ask You to preserve my beloved family members who are in pain and grieving the heartbreaking loss of my beloved nephew. Hold us fast, O LORD, and do not allow the enemy to shatter the living hope You have given us in Christ or permit our faith to fail during this time of sorrow. Holy Spirit, help us keep our hope firmly anchored in Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRESERVED: "God preserves you." 1 Samuel 23:14

David stayed in the wilderness in the strongholds, and remained in the hill country in the wilderness of Ziph. Saul sought him every day, bu...