Monday, August 10, 2026

WIN: "The LORD will help you win the battle." 1 Samuel 14:6

No one realized that Jonathan had left the Israelite camp. To reach the Philistine outpost, Jonathan had to go down between two rocky cliffs that were called Bozez and Seneh. The cliff on the north was in front of Micmash, and the one on the south was in front of Geba. Jonathan and the armor bearer who carried his weapons talked as they went toward the Philistine camp. "It's just the two of us against all those godless men," Jonathan said. "But the LORD can help a few soldiers win a battle just as easily as He can help a whole army. Maybe the LORD will help us win this battle." 1 Samuel 14:3b-6

Prayer:
Is anything too hard for You, Lord God? Absolutely nothing! With all sincerity, I testify that You are the God of miracles who has helped me overcome battles that once seemed impossible. Like Jonathan and his armor-bearer, I faced overwhelming odds and saw only the smallest glimmer of hope, so I cried out to You for help. You strengthened me, fought for me, and gave me the victory through Jesus Christ my Savior. God of my salvation, I bring before You family members and friends whom You know by name that are in a battle right now, facing hardships that have left them feeling hopeless. I ask You to please perform a miracle and help them win the battle as they pray in Jesus’ mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIN: "The LORD will help you win the battle." 1 Samuel 14:6

No one realized that Jonathan had left the Israelite camp. To reach the Philistine outpost, Jonathan had to go down between two rocky cliffs...