Prayer & Praise:
My heart is filled with praise and gratitude, LORD God, because I believe Your promises, which never fail. As I read Your living Word, I am constantly reminded of how You have fulfilled and will fulfill every good promise You have made to us in Your Son, Christ Jesus. All Your promises are “Yes” and “Amen” in Him. As Abigail’s wise counsel kept David from needless bloodshed and revenge, please let Your Holy Spirit restrain me whenever anger tempts me to act rashly or take matters into my own hands. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to wait patiently on the LORD, as David did, by praying and trusting Him to grant me success. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
My heart is filled with praise and gratitude, LORD God, because I believe Your promises, which never fail. As I read Your living Word, I am constantly reminded of how You have fulfilled and will fulfill every good promise You have made to us in Your Son, Christ Jesus. All Your promises are “Yes” and “Amen” in Him. As Abigail’s wise counsel kept David from needless bloodshed and revenge, please let Your Holy Spirit restrain me whenever anger tempts me to act rashly or take matters into my own hands. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to wait patiently on the LORD, as David did, by praying and trusting Him to grant me success. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
ETERNAL TRUTH:
"God is not human, that He should lie, not a human being, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19
"God is not human, that He should lie, not a human being, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?" Numbers 23:19
No comments:
Post a Comment