Even when you are chased by those who seek your soul, your life is safe in the care of the LORD your God, secure in His treasure pouch! But the lives of your enemies will disappear like stones shot from a sling! 1 Samuel 25:29
Prayer & Praise:
I believe the truth proclaimed by Abigail, LORD God: "My life is safe in Your care." Even when the devil or others seek to harm me, I will not surrender to fear, for You hold my life securely as a treasured possession. I praise You, my Good Shepherd, for being the Guardian of my soul. No matter what light and momentary afflictions I may suffer in the flesh, I am filled with hope, knowing that I belong to You! Holy Spirit, please strengthen my faith to trust in God’s protection, especially when I am hated or persecuted for being a follower of Jesus Christ. Help me to stand strong in the LORD against the principalities and forces of darkness that Jesus, my Savior, defeated through His death and resurrection at the cross of Calvary. I ask this in His mighty name.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SAFE: "Your life is safe in the care of the LORD." 1 Samuel 25:29
Even when you are chased by those who seek your soul, your life is safe in the care of the LORD your God, secure in His treasure pouch! Bu...
-
“May the Lord judge between us. Perhaps the Lord will punish you for what you are trying to do to me, but I will never harm you. As that old...
-
When David finished saying this, Saul asked, “Is that your voice, David, my son?” And he wept aloud. “You are more righteous than I,” he sai...
-
" Please forgive the offense of your servant. For the LORD will certainly make a strong dynasty for your majesty, for your majesty is f...
No comments:
Post a Comment