Wednesday, September 30, 2026

REVELATION: "The God of heaven reveals mysteries." Daniel 2:28

So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me to the king, and I will tell him what his dream means.” At once Arioch took Daniel into King Nebuchadnezzar's presence and told the king, “I have found one of the exiles from Judah who can tell Your Majesty the meaning of your dream.” The king said to Daniel (who was also called Belteshazzar), “Can you tell me what I dreamed and what it means? ” Daniel replied, "Your Majesty, there is no wizard, magician, fortuneteller, or astrologer who can tell you that. But there is a God in heaven, who reveals mysteries. He has informed Your Majesty what will happen in the future. Now I will tell you the dream, the vision you had while you were asleep. Daniel 2:24-28

Prayer:
God of heaven, I thank You for enlightening my soul and speaking to me through this Scripture. You alone grant divine illumination, reveal mysteries, and disclose the meaning of our dreams and the hidden things we encounter in life. My heart overflows with praise to You for sending the Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Jesus, You have shown the world that You are our Father and revealed that all the mysteries of Your Kingdom are fulfilled in Him. Lord Jesus, may every revelation the Holy Spirit gives me through God’s Holy Scriptures become an opportunity to share Your truth with believers and seekers, including those like King Nebuchadnezzar who do not yet know You. I ask this in Your glorious name. Hallelujah and Amen!

Affirmation: "I rest in the truth that my future, my dreams, and every mystery belong to God." - Hector Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVELATION: "The God of heaven reveals mysteries." Daniel 2:28

So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...