Tuesday, September 29, 2026

ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23

O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what I requested from You. For You have made known to us the king's dilemma." Daniel 2:23

Prayer:
I worship and acknowledge You, Heavenly Father, as the source of all wisdom and power. Just as You enabled Daniel, please equip me with spiritual wisdom and divine understanding to resolve the dilemmas You are allowing me to face right now. Holy Spirit, whenever hardships seek to weaken my faith or make me feel inadequate, remind me that I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Use me today to fortify the faith of someone facing a dilemma by encouraging them to pray and depend upon God, who enables us through His wisdom and power. I ask for divine intervention in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVELATION: "The God of heaven reveals mysteries." Daniel 2:28

So Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had commanded to execute the royal advisers. He said to him, “Don't put them to death. Take me t...