Monday, November 26, 2018

LIGHT: You are the light of the world - Matthew 5:14

Holy scripture of the day about YOU are the light of the world - Read more


You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16 NIV 


Quote: "You are indeed the light of the world--but only if your switch is turned on." - John Hagee


Prayer of the day -  Pray to be a light to people of the night

Shine Your light of life upon me Lord Jesus and turn my switch on so I can beam forth Your unfailing love and truth to people who sit in darkness. Remind me Holy Spirit, that I am here on earth to be a radiate light for Christ to my family and people in the marketplace that the devil, the god of this age has blinded so they cannot see the glory of Jesus. Lead me to someone today who is blinded by unbelief and feels distressed. Allow my compassionate care to shine through their darkness so they open their ears to hear the good news of salvation through faith in Christ Jesus our Savior. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...