Tuesday, April 23, 2024

WINNING: Raise your hands to heaven to keep WINNING - Exodus 17:11

At Rephidim, the Amalekites came and fought against the Israelites. So Moses said to Joshua, “Choose some men and go and fight the Amalekites tomorrow. I will stand on the top of the hill and watch you. I will be holding the staff God gave me.” Joshua obeyed Moses and went to fight the Amalekites the next day. At the same time Moses, Aaron, and Hur went to the top of the hill. Any time Moses raised his hands in the air, the men of Israel would start winning the fight. But when Moses put his hands down, the men of Israel began to lose the fight. Exodus 17:8-11 ERV


Praise & Prayer
I raise my hands to You, O LORD, as a sign of my surrender and dependence on Your Omnipotence. I raise my hands to proclaim that You are the Sovereign God who performs the impossible and incredible miracles for those who love You. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for defeating the devil at the cross who tries to steal my hope, kill my joy, and destroy my faith just as the Amalekites tried to do with Israel. I go forth this day with raised hands, holding the staff of Your infallible truth. I give You all praise, honor, and glory for making me a winner and overcomer. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is defeated in the faith and feels like giving up. Use me to help raise their hands and strengthen their faith through prayer to our wonderful Savior, Christ Jesus. Hosanna [save now] in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...