Thursday, April 25, 2024

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Moses and for his people Israel, and how the Lord had brought Israel out of Egypt. After Moses had sent away his wife Zipporah, his father-in-law Jethro received her and her two sons. One son was named Gershom [means: foreigner] for Moses said, “I have become a foreigner in a foreign land”; and the other was named Eliezer [means: my God is Helper] for he said, “My father’s God was my helper; He saved me from the sword of Pharaoh.” Exodus 18:1-4 NIV


Praise & Prayer
I offer a sacrifice of praise to You, Holy Father, for being my Helper and God of my salvation in this foreign land that I'm passing through. My Jesus, my Savior, I kneel to thank You for saving me from the sword of Pharaoh [symbolic of the devil], who lacerated my hopes and held me captive as a prisoner of sin for many years. Holy Spirit, please grant me the opportunity today to share this wonderful scripture of truth with a person who feels helpless and is being devoured by the devil's sword of lies and deceit. Lord Jesus, please come to their rescue and save them as we pray and call upon Your mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...