Wednesday, April 24, 2024

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner. He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord will be at war against the Amalekites from generation to generation.” Exodus 17:15-16

Meaning of Yahweh-Nissi: "The LORD my banner."


Praise & Prayer
Yahweh-Nissi, I praise You for being my Banner and the God of Omnipotence who fights my battles. I bow before Your presence to exalt, praise, and glorify Your name. Lord Jesus, I remember Your words to the disciples when You said, "Everyone who acknowledges Me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But everyone who denies Me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven." I'm deeply honored to be identified with You, and I will not be ashamed to publicly lift up the Banner of Your truth, grace, and love before my family, friends, and people in the marketplace who don't know You. Holy Spirit, please fill me with courage so that I can show others that Christ Jesus is my Banner. Help me do this through acts of kindness and by sharing my testimony about the wonderful things that the Lord has done for me. I pray in His mighty and glorious name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...