Tuesday, November 20, 2018

SALT: You are salt-seasoning - Matthew 5:13

Holy scripture of the day about You are salt-seasoning of the earth - Learn more


“Let me tell you why you are here. You’re here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness? You’ve lost your usefulness and will end up in the garbage. Matthew 5:13 MSG 


Quote: “You are the salt of the earth. But remember that salt is useful when in association, but useless in isolation.” ― Israelmore Ayivor


Prayer of the day

Lord Jesus, I thank You for loving the bland people of the world that need to be salted and seasoned by Your grace and love. It is Your living word that helps understand why I am here on earth and preserves my life from decay. Holy Spirit, teach me how to be salt that heals the hurting and brings out the God-flavors in peoples lives. Lead someone across my path today that feels like their life is flavorless. Use my care and support to be salt that revives hope and renews their faith in Jesus. I pray in His mighty name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...