Monday, December 10, 2018

LAMP: The eye is the lamp that gives you light - Matthew 6:22

Holy scripture of the day about your eye is the lamp that gives you light - Read more


“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! Matthew 6:22-23 NIV


Quote: “Darkness is the only thing you see when you take your eyes off Jesus.” --Hector Perez


Prayer for today - Pray for light to 

My eyes are fixed upon You, Lord Jesus. Fill my whole body with light from above so I learn to see people and circumstances from Your perspective and not my own. Give me Your eyes to see the brokenhearted that are around me in the marketplace. Holy Spirit, teach me to safeguard my eyes by discerning what is light (good-healthy) and what is darkness (evil-unhealthy). Lead me to someone today who is walking in darkness, broken and blinded by unbelief. Use my care to help open their ears to hear the good news and their eyes to see Jesus, the Light of the world. I pray for their deliverance in Jesus’ mighty name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...