Tuesday, March 19, 2019

HEALING: Come to Jesus for healing - Matthew 14:36

Holy scripture for the day about come to Jesus for healing


After they had crossed the lake, they landed at Gennesaret. When the people recognized Jesus, the news of his arrival spread quickly throughout the whole area, and soon people were bringing all their sick to be healed. They begged him to let the sick touch at least the fringe of his robe, and all who touched him were healed. Matthew 14:34-36 NLT


Quote: “Affliction brings out graces that cannot be seen in a time of health. It is the treading of the grapes that brings out the sweet juices of the vine; so it is affliction that draws forth submission, weans us from the world, and complete rest in God. Use afflictions while you have them.” --Robert Murray McCheyne


Prayer for healing

Lord Jesus, I come to You in faith and ask You to heal my spirit, soul, mind and body with Your healing power. Thank You for taking the penalty of my sin to save me from eternal separation from God. Compel me Holy Spirit to draw near to Jesus when I have health issues. Keep reminding me that my spiritual healing is far greater than any temporal sickness that I confront in life. Lead someone across my path today that is spiritually or physically sick and needs the powerful touch of Jesus. I pray for their salvation and holistic healing in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...