Wednesday, March 20, 2019

MOUTH: Let the words of your mouth be undefiled - Matthew 15:11

Holy scripture for today about guarding what goes out of your mouth 

When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.” Matthew 15:10-11 NKJV


Quote: Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” -Blaise Pascal


Prayer 

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for speaking words that are flawless and transform my life. Help me Holy Spirit to guard my tongue and what goes out of my mouth. Give me the courage to speak the truth when issues need to be addressed in a gentle and loving manner. Teach me this day to speak like Jesus by conveying words that help build up the lives of people instead of spewing out words that defile me or tear down. I pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...