Friday, June 21, 2019

INFALLIBLE: The words of Jesus are infallible - Matthew 24:35

Holy scripture of the day about the words of Jesus are infallible - Learn more



Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know His return is very near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. Heaven and earth will disappear, but My words will never disappear. Matthew 24:32-35 NIL 


Acronym for B.I.B.L.E.: "Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth" 


Prayer to trust in Jesus' words which will never pass away

I will rely upon the Lord’s unfailing words which sustain me in an ever-changing world that is filled with uncertainties and unknowns. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for speaking infallible words of truth that fill my soul with assurance. Inscribe Christ’s living words upon my heart Holy Spirit and help me be perceptive to the signs of His coming so I am ready. Guide people across my path today who are being deceived by the devil, the father of lies that prowls around like a roaring lion seeking to devour them. Use me to help lead them to faith in Jesus who is The Way, The Truth and The Life. Deliver them in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...