Tuesday, July 2, 2019

ABUNDANCE: The Lord wants you to experience abundance - Matthew 25:29

Holy scripture for today about the Lord wants you to give you more so you experience an abundant life



To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an ABUNDANCE. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. Matthew 25:29 NLT


Quote: “A life of abundance is possible through Christ Jesus.” -Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for coming to give me an abundant life filled with peace, joy, strength, and love. The fullness of Your amazing love helps me realize that the things of this world can never satisfy my soul. Deliver me Holy Spirit from thinking that abundant life is linked to materialism. Train me to be a responsible Christian by using well what the Lord has given me so I can receive more to give more. Guide someone across my path today who feels unimportant and is spiritually impoverished. Use my care to open their heart to hear the good news of abundance through faith in Christ Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HELPER/SAVIOR: God is your helper who saves you from the sword - Exodus 18:4

Now Jethro, the priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses [means: rescued from drowning waters], heard of everything God had done for Mose...