Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...I am merciful,’ says the LORD..." Jer. 3:13

Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say: ‘ Return, backsliding Israel,’ says the LORD; ‘ I will not cause My anger to fall on you. For I am merciful,’ says the LORD; ‘ I will not remain angry forever. That you have transgressed against the LORD your God, and have scattered your charms to alien deities under every green tree, and you have not obeyed My voice,’ says the LORD.

Prayer
The LORD God is merciful and forgives all of my transgressions when I repent and confess my sin. No matter how many times I fail You O Lord, Your grace and mercy is greater than my sin. I claim the blood of Jesus Christ upon my life and ask You to deliver me from backsliding back into a life of sin. Help me be a godly Christian like Jeremiah in my workplace and community who proclaims the gospel of salvation to the lost. In His wonderful name of JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...