Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...The LORD lives...” Jer. 4:2

And you shall swear, ‘The LORD lives,’ In truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; The nations shall bless themselves in Him, And in Him they shall glory.” Jer. 4:2

Prayer
Living Father, out of the depths have I called upon You for You alone are the source of all blessing and truth. Regardless of my outward situations and difficulties, I will return and praise You for Jesus the Christ who is my glory, hope, and Savior. Holy Spirit, remind me throughout my workday that "the LORD lives" and reigns over all. In His holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PREACH: Christ sends you to preach the gospel - 1 Corinthians 1:17

For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel (Good News); and even my preaching sounds poor, for I do not fill my sermons ...