Monday, April 21, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Blessed is the man who listens to Me..." Prov. 8:34

Blessed is the man who listens to Me, Watching daily at My gates, Waiting at the posts of My doors. Prov. 8:34

Prayer
When I listen, God speaks. When I obey, God acts. When God acts, I change. LORD, You know my every need and are attentive to my prayers. I come before Your gates this morning to surrender my heart, soul, and mind. Let me hear Your voice today Lord Jesus for I need Your clear directive and guidance with decisions in every area of my life (family, workplace, investments, acquisitions, church ministry, my time and relationships). Help me learn the beauty of resting in Your presence in perfect quietness and waiting in silence to hear Your sweet voice. Speak to me through Your living word, Your Holy Spirit and wise counselors that You place in my life. In Your blessed name I pray.

Lord, speak to me, that I may speak
In living echoes of Thy tone;
As You have sought, so let me seek
Your erring children lost and lone.

O teach me, Lord, that I may teach
The precious things Thou dost impart;
And wing my words, that they may reach
The hidden depths of many a heart.

O fill me with Thy fulness, Lord,
Until my very heart o'erflow
In kindling thought and glowing word,
Thy love to tell, Thy praise to show.

O use me, Lord, use even me,
Just as Thou wilt, and when, and where,
Until Thy blessed face I see,
Thy rest, Thy joy, Thy glory share!

O lead me, Lord, that I may lead
The wandering and the wavering feet;
O feed me, Lord, that I may feed
Thy hungering ones with manna sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...