Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "Give instruction to a wise man..." Prov. 9:9

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. Prov. 9:9

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I pray and ask You to give me a childlike heart so I can be teachable, loving, and kind. Help me grow in wisdom and understanding by fearing Your name and obeying Your word. Fill me with a hunger to be a learner of Your truth and help me listen to Your voice with rapt attention. I confess my ignorance and recognize my need of Your wisdom and instruction for my life, my family, and my business/work. Remove from me a prideful heart or know it all attitude and replace it with a heart of flesh that is teachable. In Your wonderful name I pray

Fernando Ortega - Teach Me Your Ways:
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
And I will walk in Your truth
Give me an undivided heart
That I might fear Your name

Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
Grant me a humble heart
Counsel me in Your wisdom
That I might see Your face

chorus:
I will praise You, oh Lord, my God
I will praise You with all my heart
I will glorify Your name forever
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE: God pours out His unfailing love into your heart - Romans 5:5

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and charact...