Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. Prov. 9:9
Prayer
Lord Jesus, I pray and ask You to give me a childlike heart so I can be teachable, loving, and kind. Help me grow in wisdom and understanding by fearing Your name and obeying Your word. Fill me with a hunger to be a learner of Your truth and help me listen to Your voice with rapt attention. I confess my ignorance and recognize my need of Your wisdom and instruction for my life, my family, and my business/work. Remove from me a prideful heart or know it all attitude and replace it with a heart of flesh that is teachable. In Your wonderful name I pray
Fernando Ortega - Teach Me Your Ways:
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
And I will walk in Your truth
Give me an undivided heart
That I might fear Your name
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
Grant me a humble heart
Counsel me in Your wisdom
That I might see Your face
chorus:
I will praise You, oh Lord, my God
I will praise You with all my heart
I will glorify Your name forever
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
Teach me Your ways, oh Lord
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WONDERS: "God performs miraculous wonders for you." Daniel 4:2
King Nebuchadnezzar, to the nations and peoples of every language, who live in all the earth: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to ...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment