Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the commandment is a lamp..." Proverbs 6:23

For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life." Proverbs 6:23

Prayer
Loving Father, I will take heed to Your commandments of promise which are a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Help me employ the specifics of Your commands in the workplace by being honest, diligent, and just in all of my business dealings. Deliver me from living according to my own selfish and sin-based rules which lead me to disappointments, disasters, and death. Convict and instruct me O Lord in Your tender mercies if I stray away from fulfilling Your commands. Align my life in Christ and fill me with a passion to do what is pleasing in Your sight. In the holy name of Jesus.

Correction: yesterday's promise was Proverbs 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...