Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the path of the just is like the shining sun..." Proverbs 4:18

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day. Proverbs 4:18

Prayer
For You are my lamp, O LORD who illumines my darkness and my life in Christ is one of progressive brightness. Thank You Lord Jesus for shining Your light upon me and saving me from the path of darkness. Guide and keep me in the narrow way that leads to everlasting life. Help me be a positive role model and shining light in my workplace, school and community so I can be a ray of hope to those who sit in death and darkness. In the wonderful name of JESUS, the Light of the world!

Carl Cartee - Be my light
Jesus, won't You be my light
Won't You let the glow of heaven shine down upon my life
When it's dark and I cannot find my way
Won't You be my light
I don't want to shine for nobody but You
Won't You be my light
Come and let your light shine down from heaven Lord
Let it shine on me
Come and let your light shine down from heaven Lord
Set your people free
For so long we've wondered in the darkness Lord
Lost in the night
Come and set us free by your sight
Make us children of the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...