Monday, April 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...the LORD will be your confidence..." Prov. 3:26

For the LORD will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught. Prov. 3:26

Prayer
I will have faith and be confident in God Almighty who keeps my foot from being caught in the enemy's trap. Lord Jesus, deliver me from relying upon my own strength and teach me to place my confidence in You. Remind me throughout the week that You are my confidence when I feel stressed, discouraged or frustrated. Remind me to be confident in You when I feel weak and don't have the strength to persevere. Remind me to be confident in You when family, friends, or co-workers I rely upon fail me. Remind me to be confident and believing for nothing is impossible with God. In Your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: You have peace with God through Jesus Christ - Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for ...