Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "... man who excels in his work..." Prov. 22:29

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. Prov. 22:29

Prayer
I will do my best and excel in the workplace for the glory of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from being lazy or taking advantage of my employment. Teach me Lord Jesus to use my freedom, talents, gifts, and skills for Your honor and glory. Use me in powerful ways to be an excellent Christian role model for my co-workers. Help me to put forth best effort and to work as hard as I am capable of working so I can fulfill my responsibilities and bring honor to my employer. Grant me an opportunity today to stand before kings. In Your name I pray

I will work for Jesus, I am not my own,
Jesus, I can never idle be;
Souls around me dying, purchased for Thy throne,
I will gather all I can for Thee.

I will work for Jesus, I will work for Jesus,
I will live for Him who died for all;
I will work for Jesus, I will work for Jesus,
Till I hear the final trumpet call.

We Will Work for Jesus | Daniel S. Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...