Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. Prov. 22:29
Prayer
I will do my best and excel in the workplace for the glory of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from being lazy or taking advantage of my employment. Teach me Lord Jesus to use my freedom, talents, gifts, and skills for Your honor and glory. Use me in powerful ways to be an excellent Christian role model for my co-workers. Help me to put forth best effort and to work as hard as I am capable of working so I can fulfill my responsibilities and bring honor to my employer. Grant me an opportunity today to stand before kings. In Your name I pray
I will work for Jesus, I am not my own,
Jesus, I can never idle be;
Souls around me dying, purchased for Thy throne,
I will gather all I can for Thee.
I will work for Jesus, I will work for Jesus,
I will live for Him who died for all;
I will work for Jesus, I will work for Jesus,
Till I hear the final trumpet call.
We Will Work for Jesus | Daniel S. Warner
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENABLED: "God enables you with wisdom and power." Daniel 2:23
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
-
Then that same night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he praised the God of heaven: "God is wise and powerful! Prais...
-
When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and di...
-
O God of my fathers, I acknowledge and glorify You, for You have bestowed wisdom and power on me. Now You have enabled me to understand what...
No comments:
Post a Comment