Friday, June 6, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "...he who trusts in the LORD will be prospered." Prov. 28:25

Promise
A greedy man stirs up dissension, but he who trusts in the LORD will prosper. Proverbs 28:25

Prayer
I will trust in my Heavenly Father who never fails me. Forgive me O Lord for having a prideful heart that relies upon my own abilities. I'm learning the importance of trusting in You instead of people who fall short and disappoint me. I'm learning to not trust in riches for they make wings and fly away. I'm learning to trust in You with all my heart, and to not lean upon my own understanding; In all my ways I will acknowledge You, and trust You to direct my paths, and to prosper me according to Your will. In the wonderful name of JESUS

I trust in God, wherever I may be
Out in the land, out on the stormy sea
Oh come what may, from day to day
My heavenly Father watches over me

I trust in God
I know He cares for me
On the mountain peak
Out on the stormy sea
Though the billows may roll
He keeps my soul
My heavenly Father watches over me

My Heavenly Father Watches Over Me---Charles Hutchison and C.W. Martin

1 comment:

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...