Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "He who tills his land will have plenty..." Prov. 28: 19

He who tills his land will have plenty of bread, But he who follows worthless pursuits will have poverty enough! Prov. 28: 19

Prayer
I cannot be careless and have a "hit and miss" attitude towards my responsibilities at home and work. Thank You loving Father for reminding me that in all labor there is profit and nothing I do for Jesus is in vain. Grant me Your wisdom to discern what are worthless pursuits that I need to stop doing and motivate me to focus, prioritize, and act on things that result in plenty. Teach me to till my land (relationships, business opportunities, job duties at home, work & church) and set my mind on things above that have far greater payoffs. In the name of Jesus my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNITED: You are completely united by the Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Corinthians 1:10

By the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ I appeal to all of you, my friends, to agree in what you say, so that there will be no divisions a...