Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "God has been my strength" Isa 49:5

And now the LORD says—He who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD and my God has been my strength. Isa 49:5

Prayer
I will love You, O Lord, for You are my strength, my rock and my fortress who is there for me when I am weak and perplexed. You are my deliverer who rescues me from feelings of despair or discouragement. You are my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold in the day of trouble. Lift me up Lord Jesus and help me to be strong in Your name by running the race of life until the day that I see You face to face. In Your holy name I pray

You are my Strength - Hillsong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNpVEkoXY5E

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...