Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I am the LORD your God...who directs you..." Isa. 48:17

This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. Isa. 48:17

Prayer
God my Redeemer loves me and wants only the best for me. Loving Father, I place my life in Your hands and ask You to lead me out of the pit of self-reliance and despair. Lead me and teach me to trust in You with ALL of my heart and not to lean upon my own understanding. Comfort me through all the pain that life may bring. Let me hear Your sweet voice directing my steps and decisions that You want me to take. Be the lamp unto my feet and make me more like Jesus that I may become the kind of person You want me to be. In the name of Jesus my Lord

Lead Me, Lord - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFvDvqjN8gM

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...