Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today's Bible Promise - "I have refined you" Isa. 48:10

See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. Isa. 48:10

Prayer
God is refining me and getting rid of all the dross in my life. Have mercy on me O Lord and don't let my faith fail in the furnace of affliction. I place my life in Your hands and ask You to get rid of all of the corruption and sin that so easily besets me that I may be a refined vessel for Your honor and glory in my home, school, and workplace. Burn in me a greater desire for Jesus and fill me inner strength to press through the tests of this day and week without wavering in my faith. I believe that all things work together for good for them that love You! In the precious name of Jesus

"Refine Me" by Jennifer Knapp - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXtz_3HWxHU

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIMAGINABLE: It is unimaginable what God has prepared for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:9

But as the Scriptures say, “No one has ever seen, no one has ever heard, no one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love H...